Prodigy is legendary for its high-resistance colour and is now enhanced with a Hi-Shine Elixir. This precious oil is added to the mix just a few moments before colouring your hair, to help achieve luminous shine for up to 8 weeks. With its protective and softening benefits, the precious Hi-Shine Elixir evens out the hair's absorption capacity to make the colour less aggressive and enhance the final colour result.
ULTRA-FINE COLOR FULL OF HIGHS & LOWS
Oil color propels pigments deep into the heart of the hair fiber, revealing subtle natural-looking color.
BEAUTIFUL, LIVELY, MULTI-TONAL COLOR
The color particles are diffused from root to tip, reflecting light to reveal an extraordinary natural-looking color.
IMPROVED HAIR TEXTURE & RADIANT SHINE
Oil color leaves each strand feeling smoother & cared for. Hair looks enhanced: visibly improved condition, with healthy radiant shine.
UP TO 100% GREY COVERAGE
The oil-cream texture coats each hair fiber without weighing them down for up to 100% grey coverage. All this without a single drop of ammonia.
The First micro-oil color diffusion system from L’Oréal Paris in 5 dimensions:
• Luxuriant color, millions of refined tones
• Long lasting luminous shine
• Even and natural color from root to tip
• Flawless grey coverage
• Voluptuous natural feel
• Micro-oil technology boosts the action of the hair color system
• Without ammonia
• Color reveals itself in the heart of the fiber, prodigiously refined
• In this pack, you will find: the protective serum, coloring crème, developer and conditioner
How to Use:
- Put gloves on
- Open cap of the developer bottle and pour the contents into a non-metallic bowl.
- Pierce the seal of the Cream Hair Colorant Tube with the point in the cap and squeeze the entire contents in the non-metallic bowl.
- Mix the colorant and the developer with a hair coloring brush and stir well till the mixture is smooth in texture. Apply immediately.
- Keep your gloves on, apply the mixture to dry, unwashed hair. Start by applying the mixture to the roots, making sections separating the hair, strand by strand.
- Quickly spread the leftover mixture through the rest of the hair.
- Ensure that all of the hair is covered by the mixture. Pile the hair on the top of the head.
- Leave to develop for 25min (35min if your hair is resistant or if you have over 70% grey hair).